What's new

Order #100037417

Jonathan

Initiate
Sorry for posting in this section but all other forms of communication have failed. I placed this order on 14/8/14 and have still recieved nothing. I am pretty desperate for it as my other tank had broke. The order was for an Aspire Nautilus and 2 BVC coils.
I have attempted to email, message through website, post on Facebook wall, PM on Facebook and PM on here and still not received a single response. I am unable to ring as I have lost my voice due to illness. I understand that you may have been busy etc but I'm sure you will have seen at least one of my messages. It's been nearly 2 weeks since I placed my order now.

FWIW @myepack are well recommended by many, I'm sure there's a good reason for the lack of response and they'll be on it soon :)

FWIW @myepack are well recommended by many, I'm sure there's a good reason for the lack of response and they'll be on it soon :)

I'm not disputing that, I've used them many times before. Just think it's strange not to receive anything or get a reply after numerous messages. Fingers crossed!

You will get a reply eventually, unfortunately due to the popularity of the site and the good pricing I suspect they're all flat out busy, this in turn does have a knock on effect on custermer service, I'm sure they will respond soon. :)

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

You will get a reply eventually,

Not good enough, sales will be lost.

unfortunately due to the popularity of the site and the good pricing I suspect they're all flat out busy,

Not good enough, will result in a decline in repeat return sales irrespective of price.

this in turn does have a knock on effect on custermer service, I'm sure they will respond soon. :)

Not good enough, customer Service should be at the heart of a company in a market that is ultra competitive and relatively new.

Now don't get me wrong, i've used myepack numerous times and have always found them very good but the question is how many people have seen this post that have never used them, and maybe won't now? I, myself even went back and searched for myepack because i remembered similar posts complaining of the same things only a few weeks ago. I know that they have had issues with their email servers etc but they need to pull their finger out because the best prices in the world won't negate bad press. I for one want them to succeed and can only hope that the OP gets the reply and outcome that they deserve.

Last edited:
It's neither wrong nor right things happen parcels go missing blah blah, however it was ordered on the 14/8 that's 8 working days if the order was processed the same day, if it was processed the day after then it's only 7 days.

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

In my case presently I would be questioning what was happening with the Royal Fail. .. as we have been having lots of probs with them... probably not alone in this... lack of response from the vendor though is frustrating. .. can see that you have been unable to call... but probably that is most reliable way to get things addressed quickly. .. negative publicity may not be helpful to the vendor. .. but have you tried other channels before placing this on a forum. .. cause negative publicity here doesn't help the forum. .. yes what has happened to you may be unacceptable but there are forum rules re negative publicity of vendors for good reasons. .. ie getting sued etc.... but in terms of taking things up with royal mail then you actually have to allow a bit longer before you can do so even for tracked parcels if not sent garuanteed delivery. .. so please bear this in mind. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

In my case presently I would be questioning what was happening with the Royal Fail. .. as we have been having lots of probs with them... probably not alone in this... lack of response from the vendor though is frustrating. .. can see that you have been unable to call... but probably that is most reliable way to get things addressed quickly. .. negative publicity may not be helpful to the vendor. .. but have you tried other channels before placing this on a forum. .. cause negative publicity here doesn't help the forum. .. yes what has happened to you may be unacceptable but there are forum rules re negative publicity of vendors for good reasons. .. ie getting sued etc.... but in terms of taking things up with royal mail then you actually have to allow a bit longer before you can do so even for tracked parcels if not sent garuanteed delivery. .. so please bear this in mind. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app
To be fair to the OP, He Does apologise for posting here and notes multiple attempts at contact via other routes...
Perhaps a Moderator can give us an opinion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom