What's new

Pandora V2

Okay folks, now the dust has settled, what's the general consensus on these?

Ecigone are selling them off at £15, is it worth a shot or still best avoided?
Tough call... I'd say it's possibly worth a shot.

For me they're a really, really nice vape on the tighter airflow settings. However they (I have 2) seem to develop a persistant if slight gurgle after a bit. I know many others haven't had this problem, but I can't seem to get rid of it, regardless of coil height or wicking tightness. I was determined to try and fix that because it's such a nice draw and they look lovely to my eyes, especially with the bell cap. But I wasn't able to.

I'll be honest my one got used only a few times with the additional airflow block they released but I didn't get on with it immediately and lost a bit of interest.

£15 though... Some people like them and that's cheap enough for a punt. I'd offer mine but I'd have to find the box I keep all my stuff in which is a task in itself due to my vape fetish.

Tough call... I'd say it's possibly worth a shot.

For me they're a really, really nice vape on the tighter airflow settings. However they (I have 2) seem to develop a persistant if slight gurgle after a bit. I know many others haven't had this problem, but I can't seem to get rid of it, regardless of coil height or wicking tightness. I was determined to try and fix that because it's such a nice draw and they look lovely to my eyes, especially with the bell cap. But I wasn't able to.

Thanks for that @MHL. The help is much appreciated.

By the sounds of it, it might be best I avoid it then despite the price.

If a tank's going to gurgle, I'm going to make it gurgle, you can be sure of that.

I had problems with the Neeko when nobody else did and I had a heck of a time with the V1 Pioneer.

I loved that tank but couldn't get it right for love nor money. Fortunately the V1.5 is going swimmingly and I'm loving it.

But TBH, I'm pretty dissatisfied with my entire MTL set-up at the moment and I'm thinking it's time to have a complete overhaul, so it's not just one tank I'm looking for, it's maybe a few and I haven't got money to burn.

I was attracted to the Pandora because of the apparent tightness of draw but it might be best I keep looking.

The problem's compounded by the fact I've just taken to a spot of DTLing in a big way and would like to experiment on that front too. Fortunately I've already found my Nirvana in the Blotto but I'd also like a bit of variety as well.

I'm also trying to get my Dad sorted with a couple of new RTA's which is easier said than done, so I'm getting myself in right confudlement.

Best wishes.

Mine just whistled, never been able to get rid of it either, whatever build or airflow it just whistled. The most annoying rta I have ever owned. Think I have the box etc if you want it.

Mine just whistled, never been able to get rid of it either, whatever build or airflow it just whistled. The most annoying rta I have ever owned. Think I have the box etc if you want it.
Yes thats why I put it away. Sounded terrible

Just spotted is at £9.99 and thought feck it, I'll have a whirl.

Definitely worth a shot, I had gurgling at beginning but then copied net vapers wicking method off YouTube and put in the chamber plate, nothing since.

got 1 in the stocking at christmas and i think it is an excellent mtl vape with none of the probs others seem to have experienced. defo better than my ares 2 and at least the equal of my siren v4

Back
Top Bottom