What's new

Panels V4,921 - happy with these - phew!

I'm not into BB, but these are the mutts nuts. I might have to have a closer look at BBs.

I'm not into BB, but these are the mutts nuts. I might have to have a closer look at BBs.
Thank you mate :)
I wasn't into BB's until I borrowed one - hard to describe but now I have one I get the whole BB thing, superb vape with so many atty options.

I don't do billet box but these look stunning mate. I don't suppose you'll be branching out in the future will you? I have squonk mods that could do will rejuvenating [emoji6]
Cheers, I think I've found the winning formula :)

I do keep looking at other panels like my Athena's and Pulse but the panels would cost more than the mods unless I find a more efficient way of producing them.

Not a BB user, but these are absolutely stunning @Vapaneezer Scrooge :)
Awesome work, not a Liverpool fan at all, but as we have no hopes of winning the title I am keeping my fingers crossed for Liverpool, would be nice to see somebody new win it for a change!

@Rob should receive his order today so hopefully get some feedback on the glossy looks.

Anyone interested in any of these? PM me.

Need to flog some as I'm almost out of Black filament.

Also anyone interested in custom photo panels please state your interest as I'm printing windowless Black panels for the next 48 hours.

I'M READY!!!! :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

These will be with me when we attend the gigs in the Autumn UK Tour when the Band will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary. :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

And then............ How about these beauties?? :worship::worship: the Finish is just like GLASS and no photo could EVER do them justice :)

Absolutely beautiful and a credit to your tenacity Si :worship::worship:

I'll grab some more images later when Carol's around Simon :)

Back
Top Bottom