What's new

Personal thoughts on the best and worst mesh Rta's?

Personally I absolutely love the Steam Crave Titan series mesh, followed closely by the Kylin M

For me the Unity blows the Zeus out of the water and i know a lot of people will disagree with me and that's ok, we all have different Tanks that we prefer. The Profile RDTA is the way forward imo and can't be beaten, but saying that the SC Aromamizer is a quality piece of kit but for me and mesh, i would go Profile RDTA all day long as the best.

I haven’t followed this type of atty closely. Saw the first few needed a wad with 50ml of juice soaked in it and switched off. Is there such a thing that isn’t like that and disproves my theory that it’s just another gimmick?

I haven’t followed this type of atty closely. Saw the first few needed a wad with 50ml of juice soaked in it and switched off. Is there such a thing that isn’t like that and disproves my theory that it’s just another gimmick?
They're all pretty thirsty on wicking bud.
the Nest rda from naturevape is probably the most efficient and is getting a lot of love. But it's an rda. Thick dense vape though.

I don't wanna jump to conclusions, because I'm probably doing something wrong here. Thing is, the Aromamizer Supreme V3 kind of sucks for me. I tried the postless deck with 2 2.5mm Alien coils and I also tried the mesh deck. Both give me the same vape more or less, with no flavor and an unpleasant taste. It resembles a dry hit, but not quite one. There's seriously something wrong going on here and I don't know what I'm missing. At this state, it's worse than the Dead Rabbit v2, and that's saying something.

As for the mesh, well, it's as simple a deck as can be. There's no spring loaded plate in the middle, so your wicking needs to be on point. It's a smooth draw, nothing wrong there, and I didn't experience dry or burnt hits (like I had with the Zeus in the beginning), and that's using the provided Steam Crave mesh strips, which are actually fine and a lot like the OFRF ones. But it doesn't seem to matter, I'm getting no (good) flavor whatsoever.

I've also rewicked a couple of times and absolutely nothing changed, so I guess it's not the wicking.

At this state, it's worse than the Dead Rabbit v2, and that's saying something.
Have to say, I recently picked up a Dead rabbit v2 from Rainbow vapes at bargain price, I thought the v1 was a pretty decent rta so the v2 deserved a shot. Found it to be a very good rta. top fill slot is a bit small and it needs a bubble tank for 4mm and a bit more heat dissipation but overall, a good 8.5/10 for me.

Sorry the thread is about mesh, I have loads of experience with Mesh rtas and at the end of the day as a vapour monster, I have to concede that, for me, they will always have a power limit that stops short of the amount of vapour i desire. Push them too far and they will bite back and burn. I think this is just the nature of the beast. I am still running unitys and Damn vape dooms but they sit on the sidelines most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom