What's new

Philip Morris International

Maybe they could bribe the government to allow 72mg nic again and use the grown tobacco to supply us vapers with quality nic [emoji23]

As vaping continues to grow and BT continues to expand into vaping it wouldn't surprise me at all if BT push for higher nicotine. After all, they market the products not as smoking cessation devices but as a healthier alternative to smoking. They don't want people to quit smoking and then stop vaping. They want people to smoke. And if they won't smoke then they want them to vape. And they will want that to be as addictive as possible to keep people coming back and buying their 2ml refills for £6 or £7 a go. So I can for sure see higher nicotine being on their agenda in the not too distant future.

Totally right, which is partly why i never went for tobacco juices, i did try one but it cost me a stock coil plus an hour or more to get the taste out of the tank by cleaning it vigorously.

Never been a tobacco flavour guy myself. Even when I first started vaping I used to mix tobacco flavour with blueberry. After washing it I refilled my Blu cartridge that had tobacco in it and it was still all I could taste over my 35mg Nic salt juice. Ended up having to bath the empty cartridge in IPA to get the taste out of it. I think the flavour should be available for those who like it but it certainly ain't for me.

They [the FDA] are on about lowering the nicotine in actual cigarettes to a non-addictive level. Nothing I've read about this so far mentions any other elements/additives that may contribute to addiction, or reference the notion that nicotine isn't really as addictive as we'd been led to believe. Strange times.

Serves them bloody right..selling a bit of kit that’s just as bad as smoking and massively overpriced to encourage smokers moving to it and it is the same or more in price per smoke as conventional cigarettes..it needed to be about £25 for the device and about £5 for the 20 inserts...
They really shot themselves in the foot and never once listened to the vaping community telling them this is not what is wanted.

Back
Top Bottom