What's new

Pick a dripper (fasttech thread)

Diche
I'd recommend the tug from Huggett purely as I know the insulator is good to 0.06...
You will have to learn to single strand, but, that's a good skill to have.

Diche
I'd recommend the tug from @Hugget purely as I know the insulator is good to 0.06...
You will have to learn to single strand, but, that's a good skill to have.

That's good to know. I've had mine down to 0.3 and it was a really nice vape. I usually have a 'working' build of 0.5 in it though as I like to try and get through a whole day on one 18650. I have tried to do a single stand dual coil build before but found it hellish fiddly. The end result looked like it'd been done with my eyes closed and with boxing gloves on.

I know my limitations :D

Raguri this isn't for me Sam, I am pretty happy with my set up at the mo, this is for Jay. Who is exactly the type to get hold of his first basic dripper and be uncontrollably overwhelmed by the urge to drill holes in it.

Raguri this isn't for me Sam, I am pretty happy with my set up at the mo, this is for Jay. Who is exactly the type to get hold of his first basic dripper and be uncontrollably overwhelmed by the urge to drill holes in it.

Ah..... hahahahaha

Plume veil and zenith v2 need adding to that list of maybes :)

Added to the list :)

1796400-7-thumb.jpg

$9.92 Zenith V2 Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (also available in gold)

I don't think I'd need to drill holes in this one though, lol

Of all the drippers I've tried,the Mephisto/Zenith are the only 2 not had a drill near(though the Zenith might just get the slots in the posts drilled to allow more complex coil builds)as their stock airflow is able to handle upwards of 100 watts without a tonsillectomy. :P

Not had much experience with a lot of these my self but I have a tohb and its great have caped right down to 0.1 and no complaints great air flow great flavour and shit loads of vaper and I wouldn't even dream about drilling extra holes in it if you can get the tohb v2.5 the center post is held in with a screw so if it starts to spin you can tighten it back in place not sure if the tohb v2 has that feature

My Top 6 FT RDA's
Little Boy
Mutation X V1
Mephisto V1 and V2
Vertex V1
Doge V1

All with dual coil builds ranging from .2 to .06 ohms
With 5 twisted 28 awg kanthal builds.
Luv them, your RDA's defines what kind of vaper we are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom