What's new

Pineapple???

jayley

Postman
Evening apes,I am a lover of said fruit but if I eat it or drink the juice I get ulcers on my tongue,my question is I fancy trying some pineapple e juice maybe pina colada or something like that,do you think pineapple in a vape juice would have the same effect or is that just stupid? Cheers:)

Can't really help with premade juices but TPA pineapple mixed at 8% is lovley. Very real pineapple juice taste. Not sour at all.

Whatever it is in pineapple that causes your ulcers MIGHT also be in the flavouring. You might have to risk it.
Do you mix your own? I have a great recipe for Pina Colada ;)

Depends if it is an artificial flavouring or a natural one. Most flavourings in e juice seem to be artificial but there are definitely some natural ones out there. You might have to be a guineapig for yourself if you want fruity flavours. Try rum flavour, it's just like a pina colada without the pineapple and coconut :)

Depends if it is an artificial flavouring or a natural one. Most flavourings in e juice seem to be artificial but there are definitely some natural ones out there. You might have to be a guineapig for yourself if you want fruity flavours. Try rum flavour, it's just like a pina colada without the pineapple and coconut :)
Bit like a Marmite sandwich without the Marmite or the bread ... ;)

+1 on the kings peach by rejuiced. Out of the 4 I ordered from them it was not only the only nice out out the bunch but it was actually one of the best juices ive had, shame that the other three were pretty dreadful. May give them a little order again but im sceptical after the juices being very hit & miss. Mostly miss.

Whatever it is in pineapple that causes your ulcers MIGHT also be in the flavouring. You might have to risk it.
Do you mix your own? I have a great recipe for Pina Colada ;)
Yeah I will be mixing my own I was gonna give inawera Pina Colada a go ;)

Yeah I will be mixing my own I was gonna give inawera Pina Colada a go ;)
Don't! It's terrible, nothing like it.

Pina Colada

10% Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
5% Inawera Coconut
4% Flavourart Pineapple
7 drops TPA Koolada

Vape after 2 days

Back
Top Bottom