What's new

Pineapple???

Maybe if I put 1ml in a drink the rest it may have the desired effect !

I'm going to order the pineapple and coconut, only have TFA coconut extra at the moment but I'd like to try INW
I've got both FA and Inawera Pineapple and Coconut ... think you can safely use either.

Don't! It's terrible, nothing like it.

Pina Colada

10% Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
5% Inawera Coconut
4% Flavourart Pineapple
7 drops TPA Koolada

Vape after 2 days

Had a go of this today didn't have the Morgan spiced or inawera coconut smells fab though dying to try it lol, mine looks like this

10% baccardi black rum
4% FA pineapple
2% TFA coconut extra
1% FA fresh cream
7 drops TPA Koolada per 10ml

Dunno if I'll last the night without a taste ;)

Had a go of this today didn't have the Morgan spiced or inawera coconut smells fab though dying to try it lol, mine looks like this

10% baccardi black rum
4% FA pineapple
2% TFA coconut extra
1% FA fresh cream
7 drops TPA Koolada per 10ml

Dunno if I'll last the night without a taste ;)
Sounds like a treat ...
For me the pineapple is all the high notes and needs softening out with coconut, hopefully your coconut extra and cream achieves that, I don't know either of those concentrates
Let us know

Sounds like a treat ...
For me the pineapple is all the high notes and needs softening out with coconut, hopefully your coconut extra and cream achieves that, I don't know either of those concentrates
Let us know
I find the coconut extra similar to the FA coconut but it's very strong and overpowers easily 4% overpowers anything I like it though and they do 30ml bottles so lasts ages.
Cheers for the recipe though scrumpox ;)

@scrumpox this recipe turned out really well, very happy with it might add a little mango next time too. Reckon this would work with a host of different fruits. Good recipe ;)

@scrumpox this recipe turned out really well, very happy with it might add a little mango next time too. Reckon this would work with a host of different fruits. Good recipe ;)
Yes, I have a long list of cocktail recipes to try out ... I even wondered if a small business could be made from it as nobody else is pushing "Boozy Juice" that actually contains alcohol.
I abandoned it because of the TPD regs though. The main thrust of the business plan was to sell into the pub chains like Weatherspoons, but pubs will become increasingly non-vape friendly places ... shame really, as I enjoyed a vape in a pub yesterday lunchtime, that decision will be taken out of the landlord's hands soon.

Back
Top Bottom