What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

I use a serpent mini but I’ve lost it well it’s not lost it’s here somewhere and i have another 22mm out on test

But I have found that the 22mm tank with a 510 fitment that’s good is getting harder to find

But seeing as more people are going smaller 18350 mods and a like I am hoping the 22mm might come back into fashion

I do have some stems that may take a 810 but they will be big I need to try them

Nautilus 2 and a kanger. I also use a protank, salt, dvarw, nautilus with cage. I'll look properly when the lights better.
IMG_20190523_200532.jpeg
IMG_20190523_200601.jpeg

Seems very strange to me that people think that there should be a specific style of RTA to go on a Pipe Mod?
I have always used 22mm RTAs or RDAs on Pipes except for my crazy days when only a Penelope or a Spheroid would do. :)

C'mon folks get a grip. The Battery holder resembles the Bowl of a Pipe and has a strummell with a 510 connector on it. Basically it's like any other form of mod :)

A Kayfun Lite with a Bell Cap always worked beautifully. Now people are using extravaganza such as the Reaper and Dvarws etc. Makes no difference apart from aesthetically surely?

Too tired, better leave this discussion before I dig myself an even deeper hole :)

I use a serpent mini but I’ve lost it well it’s not lost it’s here somewhere and i have another 22mm out on test

But I have found that the 22mm tank with a 510 fitment that’s good is getting harder to find

But seeing as more people are going smaller 18350 mods and a like I am hoping the 22mm might come back into fashion

I do have some stems that may take a 810 but they will be big I need to try them

I can just imagine how many tanks and stems and batteries n such you have round your house @vapesmarter lol
Trying to figure out what would look good on what. If go even more bonkers than I am trying to figure out everything you have to for your mods. I do good just matching my clothes and my socks lol

Back
Top Bottom