What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

well there's my next buy on 15th june :) thanks for showing

If my memory serves me right todd used the tank in a review

The trouble is a lot of pipes are 18350 mechs so for the safety of the customer I can’t be in the business of saying you can bolt any 22mm attey that will fit due to the fact that the person could put a 0.3 ohm pre built coil on the a pipe and stress the battery

Hence this thread

If my memory serves me right todd used the tank in a review

The trouble is a lot of pipes are 18350 mechs so for the safety of the customer I can’t be in the business of saying you can bolt any 22mm attey that will fit due to the fact that the person could put a 0.3 ohm pre built coil on the a pipe and stress the battery

Hence this thread

Its a well needed thread. It's all about the safety and this thread will help me alot when choosing a new tank as I have been a RDA user for a couple of years so know nothing about RTA's

Aesthetics. That was what I was droning on about. If anyone is stupid enough to bung a sub ohm on an 18350 then as the saying goes, you can't fix stupid.

Aesthetics. That was what I was droning on about. If anyone is stupid enough to bung a sub ohm on an 18350 then as the saying goes, you can't fix stupid.

Well we know vapers like a matchy matchy set up and I think the EVL reaper v3 will be aesthetically pleasing enough for me to sit and vape contently

Savour on an elitar
Spirals on a Guardian (berserker also fits and vapes better, but the spirals looks better)
Drizzle on the little one

I really wish there was a decent wooden pipe with a removable 18650. Elitar would be perfect, if only it looked less shite. Guardian looks really nice IMHO, but you're stuck with that built in batter and that STUPID charger.
20190524_152849.jpg

I really wish there was a decent wooden pipe with a removable 18650. Elitar would be perfect, if only it looked less shite. Guardian looks really nice IMHO, but you're stuck with that built in batter and that STUPID charger.

It's not completely traditional looking but Creavap's 18650 Gandalf is quite nice to my eyes if an 18650 is essential...

Back
Top Bottom