What's new

Pipe tanks recommendations

You keep a pipe in your pocket???
Yep. ;)

My main reason for going for e-pipes in the first place was that I wanted a small mod I could take to work and either carry in a pocket or just put down wherever I was working in the saleroom without the bloody thing falling over or rolling off wherever I'd put it. Because I work in a saleroom, everything is being moved all the time, I'm moving around all the time, and at least half the furniture is old and wobbly. I can lay a pipe on its side and it will stay put ...... in most circumstances. :D

How else would you know @Crewella was pleased to see you :D
I'm always pleased to see you! :10:

pipe-cigar-store.jpg

Yep. ;)

My main reason for going for e-pipes in the first place was that I wanted a small mod I could take to work and either carry in a pocket or just put down wherever I was working in the saleroom without the bloody thing falling over or rolling off wherever I'd put it. Because I work in a saleroom, everything is being moved all the time, I'm moving around all the time, and at least half the furniture is old and wobbly. I can lay a pipe on its side and it will stay put ...... in most circumstances. :D
I just automatically think of long stems. Ooh err.

Back
Top Bottom