What's new

Pods and desert flavour liquid.

Tone77

Postman
Hi,just wondering if any vapers find that using desert flavoured liquid in pods mutes the flavour a bit?I use voopoo pnp pods and also the tank but cant always seem to get a decent flavour all the time,even with a new coil (1.0).I vape 60vg freebase liquid mostly,strange because some flavours are better than others,put the liquid in a zlide or mini launcher tank and its ok.Does any one use the xros mini 3 with desert liquid?I might need a change of pod kit,lol.

I used an XROS and found it somewhat lacking for dessert, specifically custard, the Luxe is much, much better.

I dont use deserts or tobacco's in pods or stock coil tanks. Preffer coils and rebuildables so I can rewick and clean the gunk off the coil.

I use pods for other flavours though.

only old pod ive got is the vaperesso pm80 using gtx coils and ive got to admit that butter number 2 from supergood tastes better for me in the pod than in any of my tanks.

I use the Vaperesso Max Pod, and GTX coils with Chiefs Flavours Mexican Fried Ice-Cream., and the flavour compared to any other atty is the best i have ever had.

Thanks for that.Ive never had a decent custard out of a pod either.
Lee's Custard Deluxe (Primevapes), steeped for a couple of weeks and using a Luxe with a GTX coil is about as good as it gets (for me) in a pod. The flavour has been a bit in and out, I guess i've had a bit of the old vapers tongue, but when it's good, it's really good. Same with Mrs Lords Custard Cream Fudge.

Puremax with Gambit in one, and Creamy Tobacco in the other. Lovely stuff.

Went and bought the xros pro pod kit and now I'm finding that my desert flavours are too sweet!So going from a lack of flavour to now too much :).I'm hoping that when I use the 1.0 pods it may calm the sweetness down a bit,if not then it will either get put away or just use sour juice in it,:(.

Went and bought the xros pro pod kit and now I'm finding that my desert flavours are too sweet!So going from a lack of flavour to now too much :).I'm hoping that when I use the 1.0 pods it may calm the sweetness down a bit,if not then it will either get put away or just use sour juice in it,:(.

If the pods use mesh type coils, then they tend to bring out sweetness I find

Back
Top Bottom