What's new

Pods

SirLugg

Legend
Well here’s a thread I never thought I’d start [emoji55]

Pods. Yeah, pods. Not a dripper or a flame throwing box mod in sight.

I’m travelling long haul soon and need a couple for travel and walking around in searingly hot sunshine. I’ve got a Limitless pulse loaded with 20mg salts and it’s ok, but it’s just ok. When I’m going to need to get through most of a day at times with Just pods I don’t think this is gonna cut the mustard.

So I want something more airy, but doesn’t have to be full blown clouds bro, with a long battery life, refillable and coils/pods ain’t too expensive.

No point me spending a fuck tonne- it’ll get shelved when I get back.

So what gives Pod people? What’s about? Icare, Soarin Air? I have very little clue because this is a million miles away from how I vape.

Pic for attention.

Not really- this is my work uniform. [emoji41]

IMG_3173.JPG

fuck me ive got tea all over my screan now when i saw that picture.

Can't help on pods Cris as I vape like you [emoji5] just thought I'd wish you happy travels and for fucks sake if you pack that outfit match the hair with the boots or the locals will think your weird [emoji6] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Take some proper kit with you Chris, nothing better than sitting out in the sunshine blowing some tasty clouds. Fuck the pods! :D

Take some proper kit with you Chris, nothing better than sitting out in the sunshine blowing some tasty clouds. Fuck the pods! :D

I can’t. I’m not gonna be able to carry more than a poxy 10ml bottle with me either because it’ll turn to rats piss in the heat ☹️

The sitting in the sun part I will be blowing tasty clouds, but I’m gonna be on the move most of the time- so 50mg salts will be the way forward once I find something to put them in [emoji16]

I can’t. I’m not gonna be able to carry more than a poxy 10ml bottle with me either because it’ll turn to rats piss in the heat ☹️

The sitting in the sun part I will be blowing tasty clouds, but I’m gonna be on the move most of the time- so 50mg salts will be the way forward once I find something to put them in [emoji16]

What kind of holiday is that?! :D

@Smut was banging on about a pod system a while back. Maybe he has some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom