What's new

Police Warn Of New Way To Use Drugs In Plain Sight

And outside the courts in Northampton.

Once upon a stupid, I used to use 2litre plastic Coke bottles. I wonder if they'll be banned?

Not forgetting the versatile courier methods of cling film, poly bags (oh wait..they're near enough banned in Wales...), tin foil and Wetherspoon menus (long story :p)

Drugs mules frequently secret drugs in their anus, IN PUBLIC!

Drugs? Anus? Public?

When will the Daily Mail act FFS!

Soon enough, I'll only be legally allowed to eat dinner with a fork, which'll be fun with soup.

Soon enough, I'll only be legally allowed to eat dinner with a fork, which'll be fun with soup.

So maybe we should just issue the Government , law enforcement agencies and everybody else who thinks they speak/protect us, with toilet rolls so they can also wipe our arse. When will it all end.........

This is another non-issue.

Yes, somone could be vaping weed and driving at the same time - or they may be smoking a joint, or eating the stuff - the problem is in their decision to drive under the influence, regardless of how they administered it.

I don't believe for a moment that e-cigs would encourage anyone to use drugs. If it serves as a harm reducing means of delivering drugs without mixing it with tobacco and smoking it, one could argue that it's quite a bit better than smoking a joint.

Do people get this uptight about people eating brownies in public? I do believe some people use this is a means of administering drugs!!!

Does that also mean any body with a bag of biscuits or cakes could also be suspect. In times gone buy this was a favourite way to transport and consume various substances :). Worlds gone mad.

Or early morning Ramblers walking in the fields could be suspect... looking for mushrooms maybe and stashing them in there baccy tin for later :).

My point is anything can be used for illegal purposes if you want to just depends on your ingenuity and the warped mind of the agency looking for something that is not there.

Last edited:
The devices (many homemade) for vaping dope were called Bongs in my day. It ain't a new thing. Pretty sure no one really cared back then either.

Back
Top Bottom