What's new

Pomegranate

zouzounaki

Olympian
I’ve been using atmos labs rodi concentrate (rodi means pomegranate). I had mixed it up with some FA fresh cream, which works well. By itself I feel it’s quite accurate to the flavour of a ripe, sweet pomegranate.

I think it could be quite versatile. It will definitely mix well with rose, and works in creamy recipes. It would be a good addition for strawberry as well. But I think I might also try a tobacco blend. Maybe with some desert ship and the best cig turkish one I have (sultan?)... and a spice. Cinnamon?

Anybody else like puffing pomegranate, or know of any other pomegranate concentrated worth trying?

I've got TPA's and FA's. FA's has got a nice bitter twang to it, whereas TPA is just sweet to me. both seem a bit flowery to me though, I'm not completely convinced I like it. :19:

Hmm maybe I’d like the FA one. This atmos one is very good, but def more sweet than tart.

yeah, I imagine the FA would probably go well in a tobacco actually, but I'm not a baccy guy.

Hmm the tasting notes on elr suggest its a good "cherry enhancer" and its a bit like cranberry, but also that it fades quickly. All of that sounds about right.

I have the FA one and I've only used it once in this which is nice. Reminds me I need to get around to mixing with it again.

I have TFA and FA and mix the two. There's a good clone of the US Snake Oil - pomegranate, blueberry and Bavarian cream, which I like occasionally.

I have TFA and FA and mix the two. There's a good clone of the US Snake Oil - pomegranate, blueberry and Bavarian cream, which I like occasionally.
That sounds quite nice actually.

Back
Top Bottom