What's new

POTV National Vape Meet 2014 - How many apes will actually want to turn up

How many of you will turn up to a National POTV Meet

• Yes - I'll come, I want Vendors in a tent and everything...

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Yes - I'll come but let's keep it informal & Friendly...

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No - not for me - you're all barking mad...

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No - but i might change my mind if it starts to look good...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
It might be worth pointing out at this point and as i have just come off the phone with yha hawkshead that this is not a DDA facility no wheelchair access and steps to the main building so if like me thats a problem you might need to give it a miss

Yep I'd be up for it too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It might be worth pointing out at this point and as i have just come off the phone with yha hawkshead that this is not a DDA facility no wheelchair access and steps to the main building so if like me thats a problem you might need to give it a miss

Surely we can work around that. I seem to remember fireman's lifts being offered!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

some of the bedrooms in the main building are not wide enough but the downstairs rooms especally courtyard1 is wide enough for a wheelchair as I have placed numerous bookings in there for wheelchair users. The main building with the lounge, dining room, games room etc are all accessed by a main doorway which has one step leading up to it. The driveway is a mix of small gravel and slate chip with might be bumpy but would not impied your access. If you wanted to be 100% sure YHA Ambleside and YHA Windermere are within a few miles (4 i think) and both have offical DDA rooms. All door widths within the building are 79cm wide as apposed to the 82cm needed for offical DDA ratings. So if chairs can fit this width we should not have any problems

As much as I'd love to I'm afraid it's a but far for me, perhaps we ought to organise a south event the same day and join up via video link :30:

i'd be gutted if you couldnt come wuz.....

Back
Top Bottom