What's new

3rd Vapeversary :)

Fantastic write up Mark and a great on the 3 years mate, makes us all look like newbies lol
Carl

Awesome man, and well done on 3 years!

what a phenomenal story. its only been 10months myself , but what a trip , one thing that has happened is ive become addicted to my laptop , on allsorts of forums chat sites vape channels , its ridiculous , im looking forward to vape fest to see my first other person vaping. as yet i havnt seen one other than myself. but i still stand outside in the cold on a night out , proudly chugging on whichever device i have in hand , withstanding the stupid questions of , is that a toy , can you use it with weed , why not just smoke. my vaping nirvana is not the perfect hit , as what i have now is satisfactory , my vaping nirvana is be able to be in a compfortable surrounding outside of my own house and vaping without feeling like a damn freak. one day !

congratulations on your three years ! and lets hope politics doesnt get in the way of another three !

In my experience it is easy to feel 'noob fatigue'. By that I mean that you can find answering the same questions that every new Vaper has, over and over frustrating and tiring. I've seen examples of new Vapers elsewhere being utterly blown out by answers like ' do some research yourself', 'read the forums before asking stupid questions' and the like. Not here! We were all noobs once.

Congrats mate. Tell me about your leathercladding, where'd that come from? I love a bit of leather.

Congratulations Mark on the 3 year anniversary, its a great achievement and also thank you for the help you have given all of us and a personal thank you for me, that first meet we had helped with my commitment to vaping and moved me to the next level and for that I thank you.

Big congratulations on your 3 year Vapeversary, thanks for telling us about your experiences Mark
Just goes to show how far vaping has come in a relatively short time.
Let's hope we are able to see things continue to improve without any unwanted intervention by the 'powers that be'

Back
Top Bottom