What's new

POTV National Vape Meet 2014 - How many apes will actually want to turn up

How many of you will turn up to a National POTV Meet

• Yes - I'll come, I want Vendors in a tent and everything...

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Yes - I'll come but let's keep it informal & Friendly...

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No - not for me - you're all barking mad...

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No - but i might change my mind if it starts to look good...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Ok cheers mate but I'm just north of London, I thought if anyone goes up the A1 I can meet them at a junction. Thanks for your offer though, I'll get you a pint for that :D

Rather not get a bus because it means a bus back. But thanks very much for the offer. If nothing else comes up I may hold you to it and get you pissed :D

Don't expect anything as said in another post were friends and family do what we can to support each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just want to jump in here and say that at the moment Ape fest is completely unofficial and would no way be in competition with Vapefest.

Vapefest is an independently organised event and a lot hard work goes into its organisation. We are not against Vapefest in any way and would never discourage our members from attending such an excellent event. However, due to a current unresolved disagreement we will have no official presence there. Thanks

Just want to jump in here and say that at the moment Ape fest is completely unofficial and would no way be in competition with Vapefest.

Vapefest is an independently organised event and a lot hard work goes into its organisation. We are not against Vapefest in any way and would never discourage our members from attending such an excellent event. However, due to a current unresolved disagreement we will have no official presence there. Thanks

good point well made ;)

Would love to be at the Apefest if possible.

@Mark Caught handing out the flyers already

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely if this was set for a different date...folk would just go..."WHEEEEE....WE GET 2 THIS YEAR"........some folk will only go to one of them on principle..........So in theory...if POTV want to organise one...then that would be good anyway....nowt wrong with 2......mini meets happen all over...why not larger ones too....???

Just saying....

Surely if this was set for a different date...folk would just go..."WHEEEEE....WE GET 2 THIS YEAR"........some folk will only go to one of them on principle..........So in theory...if POTV want to organise one...then that would be good anyway....nowt wrong with 2......mini meets happen all over...why not larger ones too....???

Just saying....
I agree mate. As OccultScientist has said we are not doing this as some sort of competition

What have I missed? What kicked off?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I couldn't have gone to Vapefest even if I had wanted to so am pleased Apefest will be a different date.

:51: it's my weekend off.

Back
Top Bottom