What's new

Pre-orders now live for VEKTO. A unique coil building kit by Graph-x

LOL, @ "ure having a turkish" [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm usually, "you're 'avin a giraffe" or...

"you're 'avin a Rory"

I really do like the idea of the kit though @GRAPH-X and it would be very interesting to find out the quality of the components before spending such an amount of money on them. I'm constantly recoiling as I rotate about 20 atties and decent quality kit all wrapped up in such a portable bundle would be very useful [emoji1303]
Hi, The kit has been designed by vapers. I for one have been building for over 6 years and vaping for 10. The tools were designed for the purpose they are intended for. I personally recognise that snips break and blunt, coiling jigs need to be precise, decks have different grub screws and scissors need to cut well amongst other things. A lot of time and effort was put into the design, the durability and the overall ergonomics of each tool to be as effective as possible. This wasn't put together overnight. We spent 3 years going backwards and forwards on the design of all components. Its a great kit. It's compact and it has everything. I totally understand your need to wait for real reviews from users though. Its a new concept and the proof is in the pudding. VAPE ON

LOL, @ "ure having a turkish" [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm usually, "you're 'avin a giraffe" or...

"you're 'avin a Rory"

I really do like the idea of the kit though @GRAPH-X and it would be very interesting to find out the quality of the components before spending such an amount of money on them. I'm constantly recoiling as I rotate about 20 atties and decent quality kit all wrapped up in such a portable bundle would be very useful [emoji1303]

i blame uk gold for all those episodes of only fools & horses ive watched ;)

Am watching with interest. Would also like some kind of review before considering buying.

Bit expensive for me tbh, like the overall design and concept though but the cost for me outweighs that for exactly the reasons you mention above @GRAPH-X

Snips go blunt or break, no matter how well made they are. The same goes for scissors. For the same money we can create the same kit with probably two sets of scissors and snips for when the first set go dull or break.

@GRAPH-X - are the photos on your website of preproduction items or is the fit and finish (especially of the cutters) indicative of what would be received upon purchase?

Ordinarily I actively ignore reviews (because reasons) but I'm considering a bit of feedback...

The price - well, if the quality is commensurate then it's pretty much neither here nor there for something that would be used regularly - I've spent more than the price of this kit on a single pair of pliers... Ask a mechanic why he buys snap on tools instead of getting rolson from Poundland.

Sure I've seen something like this on here around 4-5 yrs ago. Pretty sure it was just a concept as it disappeared almost as quick as it popped up.

It looks interesting to me. Worth the price if the tools are good quality. It looks like a nice selection of tools and the wire / cotton system is really handy. Hats off to you for the invention and bringing it through to development.

I think the devil's in the details though, how easy / convenient is it to use on a daily basis? I presume that you unfold the scissors every time you use them? And set the screwdriver up with the right end each time? How many wicks worth of cotton can you fit in the end bit? I presume you have to coil the wire off your own spool and onto this one. I wonder if it might all be a bit of a fiddly faff to use each time I need a new coil / wick.

On the other hand, I've just come back from holiday for a week and I took a massive bag of coily shit with me. I'd much rather have taken something neat and self-contained like this.

Last edited:
It looks interesting to me. Worth the price if the tools are good quality. It looks like a nice selection of tools and the wire / cotton system is really handy. Hats off to you for the invention and bringing it through to development.

I think the devil's in the details though, how easy / convenient is it to use on a daily basis? I presume that you unfold the scissors every time you use them? And set the screwdriver up with the right end each time? How many wicks worth of cotton can you fit in the end bit? I presume you have to coil the wire off your own spool and onto this one. I wonder if it might all be a bit of a fiddly faff to use each time I need a new coil / wick.

On the other hand, I've just come back from holiday for a week and I took a massive bag of coily shit with me. I'd much rather have taken something neat and self-contained like this.
Yep that just about covers all the questions and if the answers are favourable then I'm in.

Yep, agree with this mate.

Back
Top Bottom