What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Hey @Lee I said I'd tell you what I thought of the Vanilla Danish when I tried it!! Excuse my language but I fucking love it. The balance of the vanilla and the pastry is spot on then a hint of icing sugar in there as well, it tastes thick and lush and absolutely delicious!
I've left a 5 star review for it on the website as well mate :2thumbsup:

Great news mate, really pleased you’re enjoying it :)

Thanks for the review on the website too, really appreciate that!

Great news mate, really pleased you’re enjoying it :)

Thanks for the review on the website too, really appreciate that!
Absolutely loving it mate, it's spot on.
No probs at all about the website review, feel like I don't feedback enough sometimes so thought it was the least I could do.

We’ve had the Argus GT mod arrive today, a few other tanks, mods, pods and kits too.

More salts in stock, just jam, juice head and a few others.

Lots more on route this week, including Capella, TFA, FW and inaweras whole catalogue that we’ll be selling online in the very near future (after its all been bottled) at very decent prices and a free bag of harribo ;)

All the new stuff here https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/new-stock-just-landed

Lemon Mess. Just cracked a bottle open. I should have let it steep a bit longer but I couldn't wait. Absolutely fuckin lush. Yet again @Lee you get 10 out of 10 for this one.

Lemon Mess. Just cracked a bottle open. I should have let it steep a bit longer but I couldn't wait. Absolutely fuckin lush. Yet again @Lee you get 10 out of 10 for this one.

Pleased you’re enjoying it mate! Wait until you crack open that winter crumble ;)

I'm saving it for Xmas, lol. A nice warm juice on a cold winters night.

Ah bollocks to that, we’ve got the Halloween limited edition flavours going up this week and the Christmas limited won’t be far behind them either :)

Plenty of festive winter goodies on the way!

Back
Top Bottom