What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

@Lee I've just cracked open my bottle Winter Crumble & Custard and must say its Dee-licious will be placing more on my next order.

Thanks mate! Pleased you’re enjoying it :)

I just finished off a bottle of that this morning myself.

Just cracked this open....
DSC_0612.JPG

Damn that is tasty, it's a refreshing taste of summer, tastes like that Strawberry drink (from those folks who normally do blackcurrant and begins with an R, kinda rhymes with hyena) but with an added layer of complexity, top stuff @Lee
@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) I'd def recommend.

Are you ok with PayPal atm @Lee?

Yes mate, we are at the moment but not sure how much longer. 100% sure it will get frozen eventually.

We are waiting on world pay / sage pay to finalise our new card payments gateway. Fucking long winded though, we’ve been waiting 13 days already :(

Yes mate, we are at the moment but not sure how much longer. 100% sure it will get frozen eventually.

We are waiting on world pay / sage pay to finalise our new card payments gateway. Fucking long winded though, we’ve been waiting 13 days already :(
Thats good to hear as I've had to put a second order in since last week and I used PayPal..
My bloody memory is crap at the moment, I'd forgotten the Vanilla Danish in the first order. [emoji15]

Thats good to hear as I've had to put a second order in since last week and I used PayPal..
My bloody memory is crap at the moment, I'd forgotten the Vanilla Danish in the first order. [emoji15]

Thanks mate! Our card payments are through PayPal at the moment too so it makes no odds :)

Update on PayPal gate...

Our new card payment gateway is on track to go live tomorrow at some point.

The website will likely be closed for a few hours tomorrow whilst we install it, when it reopens the only way to order from then on, will be by card. Visa, MasterCard and a few others will be accepted.

We’re working with worldpay and sage pay, to accept those payments and all transactions will be 3D secure and PCI compliant. As always, we don’t store your card details. You can rest assured we’ve implemented industry leading security on our checkout to keep your details safe.

Our PayPal account is currently still active, if you need to order and pay by PayPal, my advice would be to do it today as the option will not be there tomorrow :)

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom