What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

@Lee have you seen the Nautilus Prime X yet? 18650 and a leather grip. Plus larger pods. Will you be getting this in?

@Lee have you seen the Nautilus Prime X yet? 18650 and a leather grip. Plus larger pods. Will you be getting this in?

Hey Rew, I hope you had a nice Christmas mate!

Yes I’ve seen them, we’ll be getting some in for sure. I haven’t seen them available for sale at any of the distros yet though. Will keep my eyes peeled!

Hey Rew, I hope you had a nice Christmas mate!

Yes I’ve seen them, we’ll be getting some in for sure. I haven’t seen them available for sale at any of the distros yet though. Will keep my eyes peeled!

Am doing fine mate thanks. Had a lovely morning out at my favourite gardens and took shit loads of pics. Hope the head is ok today.

For all you MTL & nic salt guys, I’m pleased to say the new range will be going live before the weekend.

7 flavours to kick things off, compatible with nic salt shots and regular freebase shots.

Desserts, tobaccos and fruits. Something for everyone in this range :)

In various options, 6mg 10mg 12mg and in between if you’re mixing savvy :)

50/50 Ratio.

The whole range has been tweaked for MTL perfection. Strong, punchy authentic tasting flavours. Minimal to zero sweeteners used for extended coil life.

Very small batch for the first run, due to go online before the weekend.

IMG_3160.jpg

Definitely gonna get some of these. Might have a crack at the nic salt versions too as haven’t tried salts properly yet. If theyre anything like the juices I’ve got at the moment they’re going to be pure win. Nice one @Lee

Great, I’ve been keeping my eye out for these for a while, haven’t had any of Lee’s stuff since I went Mtl only, I reckon they’ll be a popular line and can’t wait to try them.

Back
Top Bottom