What's new

Prime Vapes - Weekly Deals

Lee

Vendor
For those that aren’t signed up the newsletter.....

Please excuse the typos, I’ve had about 6 hours sleep in a week, I promise the next one will be typo free

Our new website is live.

We've changed a few things around, improved our loading speeds and change the way we run promotions. We'll be offering a new weekly deal every thirfty Friday, lasting until the following Friday. Be sure to stock up on your favourites, because they may not be included in next weeks deal.

Full product re stock is now online
We've been busy little bee's this week and re stocked every single flavour online. Those of you waiting for the lemonade project to be re stocked, it's now online too. Plus this months batch of custards, also live.
Easily browse by flavour group
We've added the option to sort you search by flavour group, saving you time by only showing you the relevant products. Click the images below to start browsing your favourite flavour group.

Introducing thrifty Friday
As the name suggests, we'll be running a new offer every Friday. Currently we have a awesome bundle deal online saving you 40% on shortfills. There's no need to faff about with codes, just add them to your basket and it'll be automatically discounted. For details, click the image below.

Check out the new site https://primevapes.co.uk

Just a little thing really, but it makes me twitch...

Please, please, please - remove the apostrophes from "eliquids".

Just a little thing really, but it makes me twitch...

Please, please, please - remove the apostrophes from "eliquids".

I did on one of them, not sure why the other three didn’t make it, thoughts and prayers for them [emoji23]

Sounds like it's time for a beer or 5 [emoji6]

Tesco(‘s) has Sol pack of 12 bottles on offer for £6 a box, I’ve done a box in this weekend already, I’ll be back out for another couple of boxes tomorrow [emoji23]

I got hassle for not pushing my drip tip in all the way, I'm just passing it forward :D

It’s all good, I’ll be siting and waiting patiently for a typo from you [emoji23]

Oh, and I was kind enough to not draw attention to the use of "thirfty"...

I'm undecided as to whether it's a typo of "thrifty" or whether it's old English "thirsty" :p

Back
Top Bottom