What's new

Prime Vapes - notice of disruption

Hi guys,

Due to popular local demand, We’ve today signed a lease to open our first high street store (location to be revealed shortly), which should be opening mid July. I’m sure we’ll be having a bit of an opening day deal both online and in store, so any Bristol customers or even further afield are more than welcome to drop by for that. I might even make you a coffee :)

As many of you know we are a small team of only five, and we’ll be doing most of the move ourselves. This is just an advanced warning that there may be a week of slightly delayed service, disruption to phone lines and delays in message responses when we complete the final stages of the move, we’ve taken steps to keep online orders shipping out as usual however the timeframe for responses to issues and messages may be delayed for a week. This is more so to give any regular customers the chance to stock up before, as stock is also likely to take a dip for a week or the week leading up to it (less to move).

Our production will also be moving to another unit in another part of the country, again more news on that to come shortly once plans are finalised.

We’ll be opening with the intention of being the best vape shop on a high street you’ve been in, no rip off prices, no clueless staff, no scabby decor and more kit and liquids to choose from than you could ever need.

If anyone’s interested in the nitty gritty of it and wants to see the project from start to finish I’m sure there will be lots of photos taken, we’ve a lot to rip out, build and decorate from floors to ceilings and I’ll be happy to share that with our customers if anyone is interested in following along.

Plans to open another two shops in other areas of the UK are underway which we hope to begin before Xmas this year!

Exciting times :)
Good luck Lee!

It`s good to hear a success story, here`s wishing you everything that you wish for yourself.

p.s. hope one of your new outlets is in striking distance of the north west, it`s fine reading descriptions and reviews but there`s nowt like putting a couple of mls in a dripper and giving it a good toke.

Exciting shit, and great news, well done mate, hope it goes smooth for ya. Be good to see some pix.

Back
Top Bottom