What's new

PRIME VAPES - high-street store

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

As per our previous post we’re opening a new highstreet store in staple hill, Bristol. I know a few of you are interested in following along with the progress of this and like to look at the images of the progress. I did upload some to the other thread and some people commented however for some reason they seem to have been removed?

Anyways, fresh new thread with some pictures from start (3 weeks ago) up to today.

Shop has had a full new electrical re-wire, new emergency lighting installed, new fire alarms, new smart alarm system, key swipe door entry, new counter, signage, partition walls, new shutter front and back, flooring, toilet, kitchen, wall panels, several full skips of crap ripped out and god knows what else. An absolute money pit!

We are approx a week away from opening now, we’ve all been working absolutely flat out 13 hour days trying to get this wrapped up, I think today is the third week of 7 days straight working and I’m absolutely wired on caffeine and nicotine haha!

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

IMG_6055.jpg

IMG_6058.jpg

IMG_6059.jpg

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6072.jpg

IMG_6078.jpg

Nice one Lee. Thanks for the update. Look forward to seeing it all finished as I'm sure you will be.

Looks like hard work mate, but starting to take shape. Really good work :thumbup:

Hi guys,

As per our previous post we’re opening a new highstreet store in staple hill, Bristol. I know a few of you are interested in following along with the progress of this and like to look at the images of the progress. I did upload some to the other thread and some people commented however for some reason they seem to have been removed?

Anyways, fresh new thread with some pictures from start (3 weeks ago) up to today.

Shop has had a full new electrical re-wire, new emergency lighting installed, new fire alarms, new smart alarm system, key swipe door entry, new counter, signage, partition walls, new shutter front and back, flooring, toilet, kitchen, wall panels, several full skips of crap ripped out and god knows what else. An absolute money pit!

We are approx a week away from opening now, we’ve all been working absolutely flat out 13 hour days trying to get this wrapped up, I think today is the third week of 7 days straight working and I’m absolutely wired on caffeine and nicotine haha!

View attachment 325805

View attachment 325806
View attachment 325807
View attachment 325808
View attachment 325809
View attachment 325810
View attachment 325811
View attachment 325812
View attachment 325813
View attachment 325814
View attachment 325815
View attachment 325816
View attachment 325817
View attachment 325818
View attachment 325819
View attachment 325820
View attachment 325821
We'll done looking good & I'm all the hard work will pay off.

Looking good so far Lee looking forward to seeing it all finished as i bet you are too good luck with your new shop .

Looks great. Good luck with the rest of the refurb, then I’ve no doubt you’ll be off and running.

seen this earlier on your FB page any plans on stocking wearesupergood ?

Unfortunately not mate, I looked in to them a while back and the prices wholesale are insanely high compared to what you have to sell them for to compete online. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom