What's new

PrimeVapes £5 a bottle???

This flavour is staying now mate, was limited edition for last Halloween but we sent a poll out asking customers to vote for their favourite top three, this was one of the top three :)

well that changes everything . I’ll get some on my next order. Almost out of clotted custard and strawberry custard

well that changes everything . I’ll get some on my next order. Almost out of clotted custard and strawberry custard

Nice one mate, clotted custard will be back in stock end of the week too hopefully, or at least some will :)

I have just found two fruit flavours i adore, a lot i cant get on with, The Tropical twist has grown on me over the weekend, and the lemon and lime has hit me big time from opening the bottle and smelling to vaping, zesty citrus not overpowering, fresh slight sweetness not unlike sherbet lime sweet without sherbet , no harsh mouth or throat or wattery eyes like some,just quality both are that good they are going to be all day vapes along with my Cola bottles, With a custard for dessert in the evenings from opening the bottle ordered more of each yesterday, hope they dont go bye bye

I have just found two fruit flavours i adore, a lot i cant get on with, The Tropical twist has grown on me over the weekend, and the lemon and lime has hit me big time from opening the bottle and smelling to vaping, zesty citrus not overpowering, fresh slight sweetness not unlike sherbet lime sweet without sherbet , no harsh mouth or throat or wattery eyes like some,just quality both are that good they are going to be all day vapes along with my Cola bottles, With a custard for dessert in the evenings from opening the bottle ordered more of each yesterday, hope they dont go bye bye

Love the lemon and lime prime fruits too, I’m a sucker for citrus flavours personally so you can almost guarantee anything lemon, lime or orange that’s on my website will be on the money :)

Hands down my favourite flavour profile citrus stuff!

Love the lemon and lime prime fruits too, I’m a sucker for citrus flavours personally so you can almost guarantee anything lemon, lime or orange that’s on my website will be on the money :)

Hands down my favourite flavour profile citrus stuff!
yee ha

89776871_10222671706445174_7414376372065271808_n.jpg

JOTW update, https://www.primevapes.co.uk/products/pineapple-passion-50ml

(can't edit the op for some reason)

Back
Top Bottom