What's new

PrimeVapes , Occult Owl etc 50% off

@Lee
What’s the difference between triple berry ice and extra fruity purple rain and limonada and the other fruity one...
which one is the strong fruity one ?
I’ve run out of purple rain and ideally wanted something stronger... tried to order some last night ... no limonada left

@Lee
What’s the difference between triple berry ice and extra fruity purple rain and limonada and the other fruity one...
which one is the strong fruity one ?
I’ve run out of purple rain and ideally wanted something stronger... tried to order some last night ... no limonada left

100% agree with you mate [emoji16]

Triple berry - one has ice, one doesn’t.

Purple rain and limonada are both very different, one is a strawberry lemonade the other is a grape and berries [emoji16]

Three bottles of limonada went up about an hour ago! Stock is all over the place at the moment, sorry man! Literally sorting it all out today.

Just snagged the last Limonada on my order, gonna give you guys a blast with your amazing half price offer it was hard not to. Can't wait to give these a blast, i've been vaping various Dripworx juices for a while, so i'm hoping i'll love these to. Mostly looking forward to tasting some limesicle, it's sounds delicious. Have a nice new years eve Lee. :)

Just snagged the last Limonada on my order, gonna give you guys a blast with your amazing half price offer it was hard not to. Can't wait to give these a blast, i've been vaping various Dripworx juices for a while, so i'm hoping i'll love these to. Mostly looking forward to tasting some limesicle, it's sounds delicious. Have a nice new years eve Lee. :)

Ah good work mate! Stock is low on most things now, I hope you got everything you wanted?

Would love to hear what you think of them when they arrive dude.

You too [emoji16]

Directors Blend is a cracker @Lee . I think this ties with my all time favourite tobacco juice. Happy new year mate.

Directors Blend is a cracker @Lee . I think this ties with my all time favourite tobacco juice. Happy new year mate.

Happy new year mate!

Lovely isn’t it, my fave out of the three for sure. Goes beautifully with a cold beer too [emoji23]

Ffs man, get off here, stop working and go enjoy the new year. Then back in at 5am tomorrow

Happy new year!

Oh go on then, I’ll wait till tomorrow.. you enjoy the new year...

Back
Top Bottom