What's new

Profile X RTA BIG UPDATE NEWS

Gray German

Initiate
Some of you may have seen my Previous post about my issues with this RTA and atty shorts. Well i have update news.
Originally i purchased this tank in june from online store Vapesourcing UK, it never worked from the day i got it and there was some serious red flags about it, i asked for a refund, i paid just short of £26, well they dragged their feet and took ages to make a decision, so i Contacted Wotofo directly, after speaking to them they decided theyd like to send me a new tank as a replacement, so i agreed to that. Vapesourcing then on top decided to refund me, they only refunded £18 and not the full amount, the contact i had with vapesourcing and the refund did not feel right either, i was actually in contact with someone called VENUFUN in the Usa!!.
Anyway i got £18 back, and Wotofos new tank arrived today, love vapemail, upon opening the package i discovered for whatever strange reason they have sent me 2 x Profile X Rtas dooohhhh!, Anyway, comparing the original from Vapesourcing with one of the New ones from Wotofo, immediately i can see build quality differences, Pic 1 in gold is the build deck of vapesourcing one, and pic 2 is the build deck on the black Wotofo tank
See for yourselves, i am more convinced than ever that vapesourcing sent me a copy, a clone, and to add, the one from Wotofo that i did open worked perfect, no issues at all.
If you MUST buy stuff online i implore you to be Extremely careful about doing business with vapesourcing Uk.
Wotofo do intend to investigate the matter further for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpeg
    IMG_0860.jpeg
    515.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0861.jpeg
    IMG_0861.jpeg
    778.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    606.8 KB · Views: 0
Is @vapesourcing.UK sending counterfeit items? Oh certainly noo, they just have bought their batch from their trustful Vendor Ping-Pong Bad-Min-Ton who would never cheat...:18:

Back
Top Bottom