What's new

Pulse AIO V2

JohnNada

Achiever
Just posted by Tony B's in the Pulse Facebook group, full reveal coming soon apparently.

Screenshot_20231122_221306_Facebook.jpg

Nah there will be cheaper and better optains like the killic by Ambition mods or veepon kuka

It's nice to have options at the lower end of the boro market, especially without exposed batteries.

The green and purple metal one was based on the Pulse Mini. After watching the brief video this new one looks a bit different. I guess we'll see soon enough though.

Looks to be extremely good value for money, hope theres a 21700 version in the pipeline too.

Looks to be extremely good value for money, hope theres a 21700 version in the pipeline too.

21700 would be ideal, as that's what attracted me to the Pulse in the 1st place.

Here's the reveal vid, I'm just away to watch it...

Admittedly it is nice if you're in the market for that kinda thing.

First, a shout out to @JohnNada for being ahead of the game :clapping:

This is some of the best news I’ve had in a while, and I’m actually a bit excited. This is in many ways just a marginal improvement, but a rather large marginal improvement. It’s smaller, has a waterproofed chip (and the VV chip isn’t half bad), is made from aluminium alloy, and weighs 120g. It comes with a nice drip tip with airflow inserts, and you just know there’ll be lots of aftermarket panels etc. I’ve beaten the crap out of my Pulse Mini, it just keeps on ticking (no, it doesn’t actually make a ticking sound). This is definitely one for my list, albeit only if they keep the price point in the same range as the Pulse Mini :hmm:

Here are some pics to fill in the gaps, in case you don’t like YouTube ;) And some real life pics so Zou doesn’t have a cow :18:

M1tvmla.jpg

Vqtr8Io.jpg
p5AjwAJ.jpg

xn4PV9Z.jpg

evAwA8H.jpg

RbQAqpx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom