What's new

Pulse AIO.

Jesus Christ in all the excitement I forgot to enter myself
1. Astral
2. Astral
3. oORobOo (Astral send me your address)
4. ForestMagpie (I know Astral's address so I'd just send it to him and I know secret identity as Bananaman, whoops)
5. Astral
6. Bananaman (aka) Astral

astral-hemp-donner-outdoor-performance-and-lifestyle-shoe-p3135-19027_image.jpg

8. @Astral
9. @Astral
10. @Astral
11. @Astral
12. @Astral
13. @Astral

Honestly, the suspense is killing me.
I mean... Who is going to win this??? Is it going to be Astral...?

Or could it be Astral...?

Or maybe, just maybe it could go to Astral. The possibilities are endless. I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Cos the irony would be just too feck'n funny...

1. Astral
2. Astral
4. ForestMagpie (I know Astral's address so I'd just send it to him and I know secret identity as Bananaman, whoops)
5. Astral

7. Astral
8. @Astral
9. @Astral
10. @Astral
11. @Astral
12. @Astral
13. @Astral
14. John R.

I just know someone else is gonna enter, cos he's went for every giveaway since he joined and posted fuck-all else to the forum... OG #teamfreeshit...

1. Astral
2. Astral
5. Astral

7. Astral
8. @Astral
9. @Astral
10. @Astral
11. @Astral
12. @Astral
13. @Astral
14. @John R
15. Dave :2thumbsup:

Guys, I'm so emotional about all this my parents are coming round today to calm me down!

This has all come at a time I needed the support and can't tell you all how much I appreciate it.

I'm meeting my new care co-ordinator on Monday when she comes to visit and needed the distraction from the worry and anxiety.

This means so much more to me than vaping and is something I'll treasure despite being just a piece of plastic.

I hope you don't all expect me to fill it with bridges immediately though as funds certainly don't allow that, but I'll be able to entertain, or torment, myself long into the future researching them and hopefully trying a few, and I'm sure I'll bore you all with my wants, desires and indecision even more too.

Thank you all.

Guys, I'm so emotional about all this my parents are coming round today to calm me down!

This has all come at a time I needed the support and can't tell you all how much I appreciate it.

I'm meeting my new care co-ordinator on Monday when she comes to visit and needed the distraction from the worry and anxiety.

This means so much more to me than vaping and is something I'll treasure despite being just a piece of plastic.

I hope you don't all expect me to fill it with bridges immediately though as funds certainly don't allow that, but I'll be able to entertain, or torment, myself long into the future researching them and hopefully trying a few, and I'm sure I'll bore you all with my wants, desires and indecision even more too.

Thank you all.

Think this thread has been a nice distraction for all of us. Very uplifting and light hearted.

Back
Top Bottom