What's new

Pulse X Problems

sidders

Postman
Had the Pulse X for about a week now and the last couple of days the screen goes strange after using for a short time. The screen goes off if you continue to use and the fire button gets hot.

I suspect it's knackered but got it from 3fvape and before I contact them I thought I would ask if anyone has any suggestions or experienced anything similar. Have attached a picture of the screen.

Cheers
IMG_20181223_151342.jpg

Take it or send it back to where you bought it from, clearly faulty and very likely dangerous if the switch is getting hot!

Send it back! Open a ticket? I don't know how it works with sending stuff back to China. But it'll probably take ages. This is why I buy my mods in the UK.
But yeah, stop using it. Hope you've got another mod. Good luck.

Should add that I have a pulse x too. No problems like yours but it does emit an annoying high frequency hum. Also my cheap as chips casio digital watch stopped working this morning. I don't want to cast aspersions about Chinese mass production of low price products, so, erm... I won't.
Hope you get it sorted!

That dont sound good the button getting hot i would stop using it and contact them.

I've opened a ticket. Have ordered loads from China and this my first issue so done ok. Going to be a pain sending back so might stick to UK for now. Also got clobbered with customs on last order so wasn't any cheaper

Back
Top Bottom