What's new

Question for Mrs Lord Custard Cream users - does it contain spices?

So this is odd.

I'm in a predicament where the only flavour I can vape without screwing my face up with disgust, is VK's Custard Cream. And I really want to find something else and because I'm so sensitive to weird flavours, I can really only try something extremely similar. I find most custards gross/flavourless as well, so it has to be very close.

Enter Mrs Lord's version. Now I had bought this a year ago and hated it because of some weird spice - this was confirmed in a video review I saw AND in a post I had made where someone agreed about the off taste, saying that it probably was nutmeg.

So I just emailed them to find out if they'd removed this additional flavour yet, and they were quite sure that there IS no other flavour than custard/biscuit. And never has been!?

Can anyone else offer their two cents?

Biscuit is possibly slightly enhanced by cinnamon or njtmeg... ie a biscuit base may have small spice tinge but not a spice added as a flavour. .. should be pretty subtle...

im vaping on it at the moment coming to the end of a 50ml bottle cant really taste any spice
i dont think its an over bearing flavor but it has more taste than alot of plain custards (like digbys)
but not as biscuity as suicide bunny derailed
but thats just my experience.
if its tasting weird try putting it in an evod or a tank you know that mutes the flavor a bit.

The taste of any juice can be changed quite dramatically depending on what you use as wick and what atty you use as well as the wattage you vape at.

Interesting.

I think I've only fairly recently concluded that custards need the Evod vs my dripper, which makes all custards taste chalky and 'high' rather than smooth and creamy. So it could be that when I last bought it almost a year ago I tested it in a dripper and then just got rid of it.

Might have to try it again.

The suicide bunny one might be worth a look if it's particularly biscuity! I do love my biscuits.

Back
Top Bottom