What's new

Qui……..

I never go anywhere without spare batteries, coil, juice and a few back up devices. It doesnt have to expensive backups, just something that will get u by in an emergency.

Don’t they call it “getting by in an emergency” a packet of fags from the corner shop

Don’t they call it “getting by in an emergency” a packet of fags from the corner shop
No no no no no no no. I've been smoke free for over 8yrs. In the first couple of years if I didnt have backup devices to get me though those times when things broke or just played up I would of done just that.
I always say take away possibility of it happening and you'll be fine.

if that's what it takes to get by, very few of us chucked ciggies on the first attempt.

No no no no no no no. I've been smoke free for over 8yrs. In the first couple of years if I didnt have backup devices to get me though those times when things broke or just played up I would of done just that.
I always say take away possibility of it happening and you'll be fine.

Surely there must be a place where you can purchase reconditioned devices!!!

if that's what it takes to get by, very few of us chucked ciggies on the first attempt.

To be honest a couple of weeks ago I ran out of vape juice, it was 2am & impossible to get anything for my device.
There’s a shop near where I live that doesn’t have a door to the shop forcing it to go 24 hours a day. I ended up buying a packet of cigs. I didn’t enjoy them at all, isn’t that odd. Would you believe I even missed holding my device in my hand. I would never go back to smoking.

Yeah, you got by and no-one was murdered. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom