What's new

Rage vs TopSide Dual vs something else

Hi @qqmajikpp. Would you recommend the topside dual as a good starter squonk?
I’ve only recently got my first rda (goon clone) which I like but the convenience of a squonk mod is appealing.

Either the original or the dual. Super easy use, packed with features and its regulated. Athe best part was the price (for me)

I opted for the dual for battery life. I got sick of swapping 18650s on single batt mods

Thanks.
It was the dual battery, bottle size, & top-fill system that put the Topside Dual at the top of my squonk wish-list.
Only negatives I’ve heard against it are size & weight related ...it doesn’t look too big to me though & I doubt the weight will be a major problem ...shame the carbon edition still has a hefty price tag.

Thanks.
It was the dual battery, bottle size, & top-fill system that put the Topside Dual at the top of my squonk wish-list.
Only negatives I’ve heard against it are size & weight related ...it doesn’t look too big to me though & I doubt the weight will be a major problem ...shame the carbon edition still has a hefty price tag.
LV Drone is £75 at Evolution vaping. DNA250C mod at not much more than the cost of the board & light weight.

Back
Top Bottom