What's new

Raguri you're mental

Meh, im pretty sure some of my other habits are more detrimental to my health than sub ohming. Everything is slowly killing you these days anyway why not enjoy dem clouds.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Meh, im pretty sure some of my other habits are more detrimental to my health than sub ohming. Everything is slowly killing you these days anyway why not enjoy dem clouds.

Dem? Has one turned all gangsta innit blud

I agree with Mawsley.
Your choice ( obviously ) but personally I think there is something in this. I believe and evidence is beginning to point that way that the higher the temperature produced, the greater the risk. The reason why vaping is safer than smoking is that there is no combustion, but pushing flavourings to such high temperatures may well begin to minimise the benefits and cause harm

Sorry #just saying, - do what you want, but do it with your eyes wide open

Im happy taking the risk, i feel much better now than I did when I was smoking. Its the little things in life that i appreciate and to me, at present theres nothing as nice as having a few Guinness in a comfy wee pub along with a sub ohm build bursting with flavour. I totally get that to others the risks are more of an issue, to me i dont mind.

Im all in favour of free choice, just reckon sometimes things need to be highlighted so it can be informed free choice :)

Im all in favour of free choice, just reckon sometimes things need to be highlighted so it can be informed free choice :)

I'm 100% with you on that mate, decisions are better based off knowledge rather than assumption. Is there a sticky highlighting the possible adverse effects of high temp vaping?

This is the reason i dont sub ohm anymore, certain carcinogens reach levels equal to smoking with extremely high temperature, as you are no longer atomising a liquid you are burning it in effect creating carcinogens... apparently.
there's a few diff studies to back it up though so who am i to disagree.
but yeah no more sub ohming for me. it doesnt bother me that much as i prefer a smooth vape from a tank anyway :)

i think over the course of the next year i will start my road to the end anyway. i've already picked out my last ever device :) A genuine rose v2 and a provari 3 should see me out wonderfully.

IrishHobo;520924Is there a sticky highlighting the possible adverse effects of high temp vaping?[/QUOTE said:
Yes , it's here in the cloudchasing stickies, - general info :)

Back
Top Bottom