What's new

Raguri you're mental

I'm just worried Sam won't live long enough to deflower my daughter.

I am enjoying learning about subohming, I read the scientific papers on the potential issues with high wattage vaping a while ago. I can't say I intend to become a full time cloud chaser, but I do think there is no better way to learn about the finer details of coil building, air flow and wicking. Hopefully learning the extreme stuff will make me better at the more run of the mill stuff.

Im all in favour of free choice, just reckon sometimes things need to be highlighted so it can be informed free choice :)

Long as you're aware the same applies to normal coils on a regulated device at high watts (voltage boost)
Just putting it out there

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Btw Mawsley I hate you now. That bloody horse song has been replaying in my head for the past 45minutes. I'm going to have to get near the point of alcohol poisoning tonight if I have any chance of forgetting about it lol

Hmm was just about to stick a second coil in the plume to try it out, well that's put a bloody damper on it ignorance is bliss my heart isn't in the best of shape as it is, maybe I'll stick to single will kill you sub ohm coil...

bugger...

Btw @Mawsley I hate you now. That bloody horse song has been replaying in my head for the past 45minutes. I'm going to have to get near the point of alcohol poisoning tonight if I have any chance of forgetting about it lol

I accept zero responsibility for anything. It is all Plumblu. All of it, everything. You name it - it's Leigh's fault.

Back
Top Bottom