What's new

RDTA experiences

You'll have to get your whip out.
upload_2022-5-28_22-25-7.png

Hi all

About to get into rebuildables. Have been reading all your advice on my post in the newbies section..thanks to everyone who replied to me there...and I just have some questions about RDTA's.

From what I've read, they appear to be a fantastic idea and combine some of the advantages of RTA's and RDA's.

So, just a few questions...

Why do they not seem to be as popular as one may think they should be?

As a rule, is leaking a problem with them?

I read (on some other, rather snarky posts in another forum) that leaks are largely down to poor wicking, but as a newbie, am I not likely to wick poorly at first?

Do you guys like/recommend them, or as a first rebuildable, are they something I should stay away from?

Finally, can anyone recommend any decent RDTA's? As always with any tank, I tend to look for one that can hold a decent amount of juice, if possible.

Cheers!!

Rich
I think they've been out of fashion for a while now, but I still use my Limitless and Combo RDTA's to this day.... They must be a few years old now at least....

I think they've been out of fashion for a while now, but I still use my Limitless and Combo RDTA's to this day.... They must be a few years old now at least....

They're ancient in vape years :2thumbsup:

I think squonking killed the RDTA, why have an RDA with a tank when you can have an RDA with a 7ml bottle of juice attached to it?

I'm a big fan of them myself, always on the look out for a new one. They don't leak, never had one leak on me and use them out and about and in the car because of that. Usually really easy to fill too so I can refill at traffic lights or something

i have tried a few but somehow always ended up puffing the tanks. prob cause there are tanks that i think are better, rather than there being any objective better or worse between the two generally.

They're ancient in vape years :2thumbsup:

I think squonking killed the RDTA, why have an RDA with a tank when you can have an RDA with a 7ml bottle of juice attached to it?

I'm a big fan of them myself, always on the look out for a new one. They don't leak, never had one leak on me and use them out and about and in the car because of that. Usually really easy to fill too so I can refill at traffic lights or something
I never even tried squonking.... I'm very much the type of person that finds something I like and then use it to absolute destruction lol....
My current setups are a Vaporesso Target 200 with iTank and a Tesla Invader III with an original Twisted Messes RDA.... A bit of the New School and a bit of the Old School lol....

Back
Top Bottom