What's new

Recipe mega thread

I'd vape it, I'm a skinflint though and don't like to waste juice. Vaping on a budget and all that

lol same here, but only when its good quality juice. If its shit or cheap stuff then I definitely have thrown some of those out before.

so shall I add the 4ml of juice that I remove back in when there's more room for it or just vape it off on its own?

Just vape it off, the nic you put in won't make that much difference to the final mg

Just vape it off, the nic you put in won't make that much difference to the final mg

Cheers mate.
Just looking to get it 3mg. So ill remove the 4ml of juice then add the 4ml of nic followed by a good shake with few more days of steeping then I should be good to go

Trying to make a waffle and maple syrup juice after loving a recent purchase. I'm using Capella concentrates. Have tried a couple of online recipes with different %'s, last one was 6% waffle to 1% syrup. Over a month later it tastes a bit like Marmite!!!
Anyone have any pointers?

Trying to make a waffle and maple syrup juice after loving a recent purchase. I'm using Capella concentrates. Have tried a couple of online recipes with different %'s, last one was 6% waffle to 1% syrup. Over a month later it tastes a bit like Marmite!!!
Anyone have any pointers?

Love me some marmite!
So that's 6% waffle 1% syrup and steep for over a month! Can't wait for heavenly bliss!

I'd vape it, I'm a skinflint though and don't like to waste juice. Vaping on a budget and all that

I added the nic and when I removed the 4ml of liquid I noticed that this bottle hasn't aged a single day! Even though its been lying in a dark closed box for months!
I'm now guessing that its going to take weeks for it properly steep since I've added the nic?
Its been a couple days now but colour of the liquid hasn't really changed, mostly looking clear to me.

It's the nic that generally creates the dark colour. Saying that, I've some custard at 50/50 with 9mg that is still clear after 6 months

Back
Top Bottom