What's new

Recipe mega thread

It's the nic that generally creates the dark colour. Saying that, I've some custard at 50/50 with 9mg that is still clear after 6 months

I take it you just recently added nic to it? As it would've turned darker. My mix is also a 50/50, but I only make 70/30 now. So that bottle was just sitting there for ages without nic.
Normally my custard mixes get darker after a good 3-4 weeks and tastes great

Nope, added nic when I made it. No idea why it's not changed, tastes ok for cap v2. Prefer cap v1 though

Nope, added nic when I made it. No idea why it's not changed, tastes ok for cap v2. Prefer cap v1 though

Hmm that's strange unless its something to do with the cap v2 flavouring. Personally I thought it was horrible, tastes too much of some kind of chemicals. I made a bottle and somehow got half way through it until I decided to drain it down the sink. Even the cheap vanilla custard from the 1quidliquid tastes better than it! lol

All my v1 vanilla custard mixes have steeped well and got darker.

This thread is superb, I'm new to mixing and this is just what I've been looking for..... many thanks!!!!!

Has anyone else had a crack at these 2? Now I'm no expert but all I get is a weird taste from the bergamot, it's like really florally (if that's a word even), Hopefully this will calm over time but GOD DAMN.
Cereal Killa v1
2% FA Hazelnut
3% ECX lemon
1% FA Orange
1% FA sweet tangerine
1.5% FA bergamot
2% FA meringue
2% FA yellow cake
Sweetner 1 drop per 10ml

Cereal Killa v2
Bergamot (FA) 1.5%
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2%
Hazelnut (FW) 2%
Lemon (FE) 3%
Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) 0.5%
Meringue (FA) 2%
Orange (FA) 1%
Sucralose 1%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1%

Thanks for the feedback,

What what off about it? or was it just nowhere near? (if so I will remove from the list)

I know this was a long time ago but I've mixed this Heisenberg clone and it's nowhere near to be fair.

*had another one steeping with a bit extra Koolada which is a bit better, getting a bit of ooompth out of it.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had a crack at these 2? Now I'm no expert but all I get is a weird taste from the bergamot, it's like really florally (if that's a word even), Hopefully this will calm over time but GOD DAMN.
Cereal Killa v1
2% FA Hazelnut
3% ECX lemon
1% FA Orange
1% FA sweet tangerine
1.5% FA bergamot
2% FA meringue
2% FA yellow cake
Sweetner 1 drop per 10ml

Cereal Killa v2
Bergamot (FA) 1.5%

Cake (Yellow) (FW) 2%
Hazelnut (FW) 2%
Lemon (FE) 3%
Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) 0.5%
Meringue (FA) 2%
Orange (FA) 1%
Sucralose 1%
Sweet Tangerine (CAP) 1%

Instead of VG/PG/Nic use alcohol ... Cerial Killa Cologne!

Just a note to say ive made the v3 unicorn clone.have got through 300mls of it so far and it is gorgeous.just waiting for some vg and will be making some (alot) more.

Just a note to say ive made the v3 unicorn clone.have got through 300mls of it so far and it is gorgeous.just waiting for some vg and will be making some (alot) more.
How much steep time does it need mate? Going to be making some later on tonight I think.

Back
Top Bottom