What's new

Recipes You Yourself Created, Tweeked And Love.

Dont blame me if you think the end result is kack.
I love calipitter, caramels and butterscotches so my recipies rely heavily on these flavours.
The two important things here are that those who post recipes think they are very good and that they have been generous in divulging the results of their hard work.

If people mix any recipes here and don't like them, they could consider sending them to the originator. I'm certainly willing to.

Snake Oil - I posted this in the recipes section but I've tweaked it since. It's proving very popular, one guy woke me at 1 am to tell me how good it is. I may have strayed from the original though as I've changed it to my taste.

10% CCW Orange
5% PA Lemon
5% PA Strawberry
5% PA Anise
5% Menthol (cut this in half if you have a "menthol double" or it will kill you.)

Yep, 30%, but it's the sort of mix you want "in yer face!"

Tobacco

20% TW American Red
5% Tobacco base - this I make with a combination of "dark" flavours - Liquorice, treacle, prunes almost anything you fancy that isn't too fruity, and a couple of nuts.
1 drop per ml Flavourart MTS Wizard

Best after steeping for a month.

Custard

20% CCW custard - this is more creamy than Capella which tastes synthetic to me, but many prefer Capella.
5% cream base - I have 3 essentials for this - butter, malted milk and vanilla and I add anything else I have that could be described as creamy, including caramel and white chocolate.
Sweetener to taste

Steep for 3 months.

The Milkman

15% PA Ripe Strawberry
5% cream base (see above)
3% Acetyl Pyrazine
Sweetener to taste

5% Tobacco base - this I make with a combination of "dark" flavours - Liquorice, treacle, prunes almost anything you fancy that isn't too fruity, and a couple of nuts.

Thanks very much for those, much appreciated. Any chance you could suggest a specific tobacco base recipe with flavours/percentages/makers that you might use? "Tobacco base" feels a bit "add secret ingredient" as it stands, and I'm dying to give it a go.

I've never tried the original but I found a recipe for Mothers Milk and I like it.

Sweet Cream. 3%
Cheesecake G crust. 5%
Ripe strawberry. 10%
Vanilla custard. 2%
Bavarian cream. 3%

Unicorn milk clone
All Capella.

Sweet strawberry 8.5%
Vanilla custard 3%
Butter cream 1.5%
Sweet cream 1.5%
Vanilla bean ice cream 1%
Graham cracker 0.5%
NY cheesecake 0.5%

Thanks very much for those, much appreciated. Any chance you could suggest a specific tobacco base recipe with flavours/percentages/makers that you might use? "Tobacco base" feels a bit "add secret ingredient" as it stands, and I'm dying to give it a go.

It's not so much secret as ever changing. This was my last batch. Figures are ml:

Fig 6
Coconut 8
Vanilla 10
Plum 10
Orange Cream 6
Honey 6
Caramel 10
Hazelnut 5
Blackberry 3
Liquorice 3
Blackcurrant 3
Treacle 6

It's not so much secret as ever changing. This was my last batch. Figures are ml:

Fig 6
Coconut 8
Vanilla 10
Plum 10
Orange Cream 6
Honey 6
Caramel 10
Hazelnut 5
Blackberry 3
Liquorice 3
Blackcurrant 3
Treacle 6