What's new

Recipes You Yourself Created, Tweeked And Love.

This is the one and only recipe I created, tweeked and love so far. It started out life called 'recipe 9' as the 9th reincarnation.
It made the grade and is now called:

TANGERINE SCREAM:

CAP Sweet Tangerine 8%
CAP Apricot 4%
CAP French Vanilla 2%
CAP Bavarian Cream 1%
CAP Whipped Cream 1%

I whoop all my mixes with a cake mixer for 60 seconds and once the bubbles have cleared its a great vape straight off and even better with time.

I also like the fact that the individual percentages are relatively low and I can knock up a little over 100ml using 10ml concentrate bottles of tangerine and apricot (I'm punting out more like 200 to 500ml at a time)

I see Capella do an orange cream flavour now, I sometimes wonder if it's anything like this recipe. Haven't tried it so I don't know

This is the one and only recipe I created, tweeked and love so far. It started out life called 'recipe 9' as the 9th reincarnation.
It made the grade and is now called:

TANGERINE SCREAM:

CAP Sweet Tangerine 8%
CAP Apricot 4%
CAP French Vanilla 2%
CAP Bavarian Cream 1%
CAP Whipped Cream 1%

I whoop all my mixes with a cake mixer for 60 seconds and once the bubbles have cleared its a great vape straight off and even better with time.

I also like the fact that the individual percentages are relatively low and I can knock up a little over 100ml using 10ml concentrate bottles of tangerine and apricot (I'm punting out more like 200 to 500ml at a time)

I see Capella do an orange cream flavour now, I sometimes wonder if it's anything like this recipe. Haven't tried it so I don't know
That recipe sounds really nice. I didn't know Capella did apricot - is it a strong flavour?

Knocked this up last week. Good to go after 24hrs. Just threw it together as i fancied something a bit creamy. Will be mixing some more up later though. Tastes quite similar to Unicorn Milk. A bit more biscuity though.

1% Bavarian Cream (TFA)
0.5% Butterscotch (FA)
0.25% Coconut (FA)
2% Cookie (FA)
4% Strawberry (FA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
2% Whipped Cream (TFA)

---------------------------------
Another

4% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
2% Strawberry (FA)
4% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
3% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)

--------------------------------

I aimed to create a Grape Drank Clone, but I thought Grape Drank was nasty when i purchased it. So I made this instead. Needs about 24hrs again, for the blackcurrant to settle, this adds a darker background note. It sits at the front when fresh.

0.5% Blackcurrant (TFA)
0.5% Bubblegum (TFA)
1% Champagne (FA)
7% Grape Candy (TFA)
0.25% Grape Concord (FA)
5% Grape Juice (TFA)

I haven't got in my notes if I added sweetener. Id try 1 drop per 10ml.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom