What's new

Recommend me a vanilla custard

Beaum by Cotswold vapour is my number one at the moment. Not cheap but there is a discount code on here.

Vapetasia killer kustard is also a great juice.
I was going to say if you liked the dairy yogg then you would also like the clotted but as you didn't I'm not sure on that one. I like both.

WOT no more devilicious, me going to kick ass.

Forgot to add
Vanilla slice by Lee at prime vapes is more a vanilla custard slice cake but well worth a punt as it's rather tastey.

Beaum by Cotswold vapour is my number one at the moment. Not cheap but there is a discount code on here.

Vapetasia killer kustard is also a great juice.
I was going to say if you liked the dairy yogg then you would also like the clotted but as you didn't I'm not sure on that one. I like both.

WOT no more devilicious, me going to kick ass.

Forgot to add
Vanilla slice by Lee at prime vapes is more a vanilla custard slice cake but well worth a punt as it's rather tastey.
Not tried dairy before and its not for me. Might try the one in the link i posted as its a vanilla custard. will have a look at the others you mentioned.

Cheers

Paul

found dairy to be a bit rice pudding ish but the clotted like tinned ambrosia
Funny actually. That reminded me of the Halo juices we spoke of in the first set up thread. They did a crazy custard that tasted of ambrosia rice pudding. Bit of a tank cracker.
To op I'd also recommend Cotswold's (who make baeum) custard doughnut. Very good juice.

Back
Top Bottom