What's new

Coil Recommendations Welcome

GraemeKirkwood

Postman
Hi all.

Looking for some recommendations on coils to try out.

I've managed to climb out of the billet box and bridge rabbit hole, only to fall down the RDA one that I've managed to avoid for years now. Was always RTAs, then it was pods, then boros, now RDAs.

To scratch my first itch, I bought an rda for vaping V2, however the coils I have are not quite cutting it.

Here's the thing - I'm a single coil kind of guy. I'm currently running a Coils by Scott .38 Alien, just the one, but it's very lonely on this deck and there seems to be a lot of airflow for just this one little guy.

So, I'm after a beefier, ideally 3mm coil, sitting around the .2 - .3 mark. Anyone any suggestions? Or are there any of you that can build coils and are willing to sell me some?

Any help appreciated.

Hi all.

Looking for some recommendations on coils to try out.

I've managed to climb out of the billet box and bridge rabbit hole, only to fall down the RDA one that I've managed to avoid for years now. Was always RTAs, then it was pods, then boros, now RDAs.

To scratch my first itch, I bought an rda for vaping V2, however the coils I have are not quite cutting it.

Here's the thing - I'm a single coil kind of guy. I'm currently running a Coils by Scott .38 Alien, just the one, but it's very lonely on this deck and there seems to be a lot of airflow for just this one little guy.

So, I'm after a beefier, ideally 3mm coil, sitting around the .2 - .3 mark. Anyone any suggestions? Or are there any of you that can build coils and are willing to sell me some?

Any help appreciated.

I’ve just recently built these coils for a guy and the are nice and beefy with a resistance around 0.20ohm (+or-). So if your interested @GraemeKirkwood just give me a pm
IMG_6553.jpeg

Oddly enough since recently (unconsciously) graduating to being almost totally rda, I`ve been assessing the coils I`ve been using and the coils in my go to favourite atties are a few sets that @Reggiec made for me at about Christmas time they are still the most flavoursome coils, even after multiple dry burn and brush clean cycles.
So another vote for @Reggiec.

Back
Top Bottom