What's new

Boro Airflow

Jdyas1992

I'm pretty new to the Boro scene and have picked up a clone steam shell and clone dope.

I've just been using them both with a 3mm airflow pin and been enjoying it.

But, which pins would be classed as RDL, the 3mm ones I'm using seem more DL to me.

I'm after picking up some wire to wrap my own coils for RDL, which would people recommend?

I find the 2.5mm pin tobe more rdl but also depends the device your using as how much airflow can get through to the rba. as in something like a billetbox the airflow can be more restricted cause there is only airflow through the side so you might need a bigger airflow pin to get more air in so a 3mm pin might be needed to get wat you would get from a 2.5mm pin and some devices can be ok with a smaller pin as they have more airflow slots so a 2.5mm will be ok

What pin should be considered MTL/RDL/DL will also depend on the wattage you choose to vape at and, probably more importantly, your personal preference.

I vape MTL at 18 Watts so prefer a 1.5mm airpin (trying to MTL below this wattage jusdt doesn't give me enough vapour so smaller pins result in cooked juice/overheating.

I have used a 2mm pin for a very loose MTL or a very restricted RDL - but generally not much above 20 Watts.

At the moment I'm using the 2.5mm pin at 25 Watts in the Mobb M2 that is perfect for me, but if I was tempted to bump up the wattage much higher I'd probably be looking at changing to the 3mm pin.

I can't advise on what wires to go for as I don't have either of your RBAs - and also I'm a complete newbie to boro world and have only tried a couple of builds so far, but before considering buying any wires make sure the clamping system can realistically hold them as RBAs tend to be rather small.

It's easy enough to swap out the pins on those bridges so just try them all until you find one that gives you the draw you like. I wouldn't worry about the number on them.

Back
Top Bottom