What's new

BM40 - A True Pocket Boro?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Once in a while, you just get a feeling, and you take a chance on a cheap product because it’s a bit different :drool:

Well, after my bought with the flu let up enough to go downstairs and get the mail, I’ve been using my wee BM40 from Mechlyfe pretty much nonstop :11: It’s smaller than my dotaio, takes a boro tank, and it has a 1100 mAh LiPo :hmm: It was cheap as the proverbial chips, and arrived pretty quickly directly from Mechlyfe, and without any fancy packaging.

It comes in at 105 grams, fully loaded. Only one panel, and it fits well, and both sides are checkered for a good grip. There’s airflow from the panel and the side, and the firing button falls naturally under your trigger finger. Though small, the battery has lasted me between 9-12 hours, and charges in about 35-40 minutes. Incredibly, I’m actually a bit impressed by the chip :21: I’ve only tried it with a 1.0ohm nautilus coil and my Steamshell, but it has read the ohms perfectly on both, and the temp control isn’t too bad at all :)

I bought it for a bit of fun, but this wee puppy is ranking right up there with my dotaio as a true pocket vape :2thumbsup:

0oe1k22.jpeg

They are a nice Wee mod I tried mine with 0.6 and 0.7 ohms coils and all read the right resistance and like you said it charges up rather quickly never used tc as I don't tc lol

I have one as well and I agree it is a brilliant small boro mod. I have the kayfun rba (clone) in mine and have also used the dope rba and both have worked well with no problems. I have the white one I may just get the black one too!

Back
Top Bottom