What's new

Help finding a new RTA for flavour?

'Heat' is all about airflow.

that's just one aspect, wattage and mass of the coils play a role. In my Aromamizer V3 mesh deck at 60w with 1 row open is alot cooler, then dual coil deck with big coils at 120w with 3 rows and under coil air open.

that's just one aspect, wattage and mass of the coils play a role. In my Aromamizer V3 mesh deck at 60w with 1 row open is alot cooler, then dual coil deck with big coils at 120w with 3 rows and under coil air open.
What i was getting at, is that you can produce heat with virtually any coil, if you adjust the airflow to suit.

What i was getting at, is that you can produce heat with virtually any coil, if you adjust the airflow to suit.
You can, but I adjust the airflow to match the coil or coils too little or too much airflow effects the flavour. Anyway I dont want a warm vape when using mesh that's one reason why I use it. If I want heat or a warmer vape I'll use a large dual coil or a 4mm single.

You can, but I adjust the airflow to match the coil or coils too little or too much airflow effects the flavour. Anyway I dont want a warm vape when using mesh that's one reason why I use it. If I want heat or a warmer vape I'll use a large dual coil or a 4mm single.
Like i said previously, i've found my sweet spot for flavour and warmth, as i always want both. I used to always be fiddling with the power and the airflow to get a good vape, but since i started using the Vaporesso GTI 0.2 coil i don't need to adjust anything. The coils seem to have good QC,as i always set the power and airflow the same every time, and it just works for me.

I've had a iTank 2 with GTi 0.2ohm coils I'd guess what you call warmth I'd class as cool.

Perspective another off the many aspects that determine heat of a vape not just airflow amount🤣

I've had a iTank 2 with GTi 0.2ohm coils I'd guess what you call warmth I'd class as cool.

Perspective another off the many aspects that determine heat of a vape not just airflow amount🤣
I can generate the same amount of heat with it as i ever did with a diy round coil.
It aint wot you got, it's the way that you use it.🤣

3 or 4 long draws chained at my settings and the drip tip gets very hot.

I'm not taking it personally, like I said what you find has warmth I'll find cool. To try to get warmth with mesh I'd have to choke the airflow off to the point it wont work.

Just having fun mate.

I'm not taking it personally, like I said what you find has warmth I'll find cool. To try to get warmth with mesh I'd have to choke the airflow off to the point it wont work.

Just having fun mate.
You can't say that though. You don't know what i find warmth! 😊

Back
Top Bottom