What's new

Noobie

DaleT88

Initiate
Hello, fellow Forumer lurker here, in fact i actually had no idea i had created a account, i mean the fact my account was created in 2017 speaks volumes.

I am mainly Sub-Ohm, very rarely do i MTL as i have never found a set up that peaked my interest, currently i am using the Vandy Vape gaur-18 with the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V3 and Vaping 'The Brews Bros - Kratos' with some 4 Core Aliens by 'Coils by Chris'

I have numerous Steam Crave tanks, and recently purchased the Meson, which i can't seem to get right...

Also recently purchased the Damn Vape Doom X RTA, which i can't for the life of me get wicking right, and honestly that's one of the reason i have come to the forum, i have been told it's a easy wicking RTA with brilliant airflow and flavour, and right now all i get is Dry Hit after Dry Hit, and there is nothing worse than a mesh Dry Hit, honestly my Soul leaves my body when it happens, so i boxed it up last night and accepted defeat.

I live in the North West of the United Kingdom in the Greater Manchester area, i primely purchase my goods from Ecig One and occasional bits from Ebay, and i purchase all my liquid mainly from E-Liquid Flavour Concentrates.

So, hello Forum Buddys and sorry for the long post!

Hi @DaleT88 and finally welcome to the planet.
Its never too late to join so get stuck in and post away.

Back
Top Bottom