What's new

Recommendations for MTL Pod Kit

Great, hope it gets on with you. :thumbup:

You might be able to flog it to me if you don't like it... depending on the colour...
Arrived today and initially I’m impressed! Flavour is spot on straight away. If the coils last this could retire my XROS 3…

not attempted removing the rubber bung yet but will give it a try after the first coils done. I’ve seen the thread on here with some guidance, looks easy enough but I usually just buy one to save the hassle.

Arrived today and initially I’m impressed! Flavour is spot on straight away. If the coils last this could retire my XROS 3…

not attempted removing the rubber bung yet but will give it a try after the first coils done. I’ve seen the thread on here with some guidance, looks easy enough but I usually just buy one to save the hassle.
Glad you're getting on with it. :thumbup:

It's not the easiest bung I've removed, but def doable, the key is opening up the pod without disrupting the airflow slider. I might not have even bothered, if it weren't for the fact that the bung stops you being able to tilt the device to see the remaining juice level.

Sceptre 2 is my favourite, it's solid (performance and build quality) and cheap as chips. The airflow control is very simple but it works really well. The coils are about 6 quid a pack and last for bloody ages, 3 or 4 times as long as the orion ones. Once you remove the bung they're 3ml pods too.

Have you tried it with anything really sweet? If so, how’s it hold up? I have a juice I like a lot, but it’s killed the coils within a couple of days in everything I’ve tried it in :25:

Have you tried it with anything really sweet? If so, how’s it hold up? I have a juice I like a lot, but it’s killed the coils within a couple of days in everything I’ve tried it in :25:
Sounds like my kind of juice :)

80% of the time I'm on manabush's chiri which is pretty brutal on coils. The sceptre coils are the only ones that last me more than a couple of days.

Hi Leni, I’ve been putting some element pink lemonade through it which is known as a bit of a coil killer and it’s kept up admirably. If you can cope with the slight buzz from the device it’s a great little thing.

Hi Leni, I’ve been putting some element pink lemonade through it which is known as a bit of a coil killer and it’s kept up admirably. If you can cope with the slight buzz from the device it’s a great little thing.

Salts or freebase? I’ve got some Milkman salts that kill everything I try them in :D Reckon I might give one of these a go, thanks both @MHL

Sounds like my kind of juice :)

80% of the time I'm on manabush's chiri which is pretty brutal on coils. The sceptre coils are the only ones that last me more than a couple of days.
What coils do you use out of interest? I was loving the 0.6 but it has burnt out after 4 days (I suspect the liquid is the suspect)

What coils do you use out of interest? I was loving the 0.6 but it has burnt out after 4 days (I suspect the liquid is the suspect)

Same here mate. The one it comes with... I think it's either 0.6 or 0.65. I'll have a look later and get back to you.

If I'm using an RTA I need to rewick almost every tankful, 2 at the most. But the sceptre coils last for about 10 tankfuls... say 8 to err on the side of caution. And that's with the bung taken out so 3ml.

Thanks @MHL. 20-30ml sounds about right to me and I’d be happy with that to be fair.

the one I’ve just used got about 6-7ml and then burnt, I think it was the preinstalled 0.6 perhaps a dud to be fair

Back
Top Bottom