What's new

Recommended MTL RTA for 100%vg

Higher resistance, though. So I’m not sure what you say here is correct. Do mtl people set their TC mods to the same temp as cloud puffers? I suspect maybe they do...

@Saul Annett , if wicking is a problem with the pure vg you can add 10 - 20% distilled water to thin it.
Here's the weird thing, it's not a wicking problem as far as I can tell. The wick seems perfectly saturated. It's just the flavour is muted?!

I think most people would say that pure vg just isn’t going to be great in a low power setup. It won’t make enough clouds for the flavour to come through. So it might be that this is as good as it will get?

I think most people would say that pure vg just isn’t going to be great in a low power setup. It won’t make enough clouds for the flavour to come through. So it might be that this is as good as it will get?
It would if it was thinned with vodka and would give a throat hit too [emoji6]

So considering your recommendations I'm going to get a MTL RTA and try thinning the liquid with vodka. Does anyone have a view on what tank might work better with pure VG liquids? looking at the siren 2 and Vandy vape Berkerker - notice the siren 2 has the coil in the middle of the tank would this make wicking more of a challenge? Thanks

a lot of users have disliked the siren, and a few have disliked the berserker. I’ve never owned either on the basis of comments on here by certain members.

Back
Top Bottom