What's new

Review of the Oddy Clone (Hereby named "Norman") from Stealthvape

Where is the air intake @ZT , is it in the 510 connector?
oddy-clone-nautilus-nauti-choddy-odysseus-8-500x500.JPG
it looks like it from this photo ;)

next time ya take it apart could ya post a pic of all the bits so I can confirm there is many

Nice review @ZT. :goodjob: Must admit I am tempted by this and will probably order one come payday... wish I had not traded my penelope, so this might be a good substitute.

There will be a kayfun copy winging your way next week

Is this the dream or something else?
I love my Kayfun 3.1 and am pretty sure that the vape from this will be hard to replicate. Looking forward to hearing from ZT if I am proved wrong though

Is the Nautilus/Terminator from Vapour Freak/Stormy's Cellar really much better this? These other Odysseus clones are double the price of this "Nauti" or Norman. I must admit from the pictures it looks pretty well built.

I cant answer that .. having only tried norman ...

but Norman is awesome for the money ... I love it ... odd gurgle if you are not careful but great

Having received my odysseus from that well known chinese vendor of quality vape gear, I can confirm it is 100% the same as norman, apart form having a clear tank where norman has a stainless tank.

right down to the spares kit, the box, as well as the (incorrect) arrangement of the o'rings fitted at the factory.

Incorrect (in my humble opinion) and incorrect, according to the GG website.
Where norman has two black orings on the chimney, ...these can be removed....the limit the upper opening of the juice control, and apart from that dont do anything.
(can see them in this picture sitting on top of the chimney)
oddy-clone-nautilus-nauti-choddy-odysseus-4-500x500.JPG
put them one side

in the top cap I would bet is a clear slightly flatter oring. take it off.

now take 1 of the black orings and put it where the clear flatter oring was.
tighten top cap...it probably wont go totally flush. but will, in time.
and thats that...just like Imeo intended

so from chimney upwards is only 1 oring, a black one...but factory ships it with 3 orings, possibly somebodies father in china owns an oring factory and they wanted to increase their orders for the month

piccy for reference
http://ggwiki.et.com.mx/index.php/File:OdysseusExplodedShortMode.jpg
parts 3 , 5, 8 and 6 under discussion

well, that is how my "norma" (see what I did there??) works now and she is lovely

Thanks @ZT I think that's a pretty fair review you've done there. They are pretty substantial, and I'm not sure why they didn't make them dead on 22mm but they work well and don't leak which is what let previous oddy clones down.

There will be a kayfun copy winging your way next week

Got one of these over a month ago and has been my favourite ever since. Re-coiled 3 times now and as long as I get a good seal around the mouthpiece there is no issues with gurgling. A full refill lasts two days and taste/vapour spot on. Two full turns is my best setting when opening the liquid control and I have found closing the mouthpiece on filling and seating the last o-ring correctly makes this a superb piece of kit. Best buy so far.

Having received my odysseus from that well known chinese vendor of quality vape gear, I can confirm it is 100% the same as norman, apart form having a clear tank where norman has a stainless tank.

right down to the spares kit, the box, as well as the (incorrect) arrangement of the o'rings fitted at the factory.

Incorrect (in my humble opinion) and incorrect, according to the GG website.
Where norman has two black orings on the chimney, ...these can be removed....the limit the upper opening of the juice control, and apart from that dont do anything.
(can see them in this picture sitting on top of the chimney)
View attachment 10014
put them one side

in the top cap I would bet is a clear slightly flatter oring. take it off.

now take 1 of the black orings and put it where the clear flatter oring was.
tighten top cap...it probably wont go totally flush. but will, in time.
and thats that...just like Imeo intended

so from chimney upwards is only 1 oring, a black one...but factory ships it with 3 orings, possibly somebodies father in china owns an oring factory and they wanted to increase their orders for the month

piccy for reference
http://ggwiki.et.com.mx/index.php/File:OdysseusExplodedShortMode.jpg
parts 3 , 5, 8 and 6 under discussion

well, that is how my "norma" (see what I did there??) works now and she is lovely

Agree with all of the above.
No o-ring required around the mouthpiece internally.

Back
Top Bottom